fbpx

The secret

 

The secret

 

Psst, our secret is revealed.

Naturally fuller and lifted looking breasts, without surgery.

A natural recipe for a fuller cleavage. Some cosmetic products promise miracle results without telling you what ingredients they use. Not us. We list all of our ingredients because we are proud of them and want to be as transparent as possible with our customers. So not only do you get an inexpensive product that is effective, you also get one that is safe and tested. We wouldn’t have it any other way.

What’s in our natural recipe?

Our formula for braDful infusers is made from 94% natural ingredients such as marine collagen and mangosteen extract, an exotic fruit that tastes a little like a peach and a pineapple combined. The remaining 6% is used to preserve the product and give it a pleasant texture for contact with the skin.

What’s in our natural recipe?

Our formula for braDful infusers is made from 94% natural ingredients such as marine collagen and mangosteen extract, an exotic fruit that tastes a little like a peach and a pineapple combined. The remaining 6% is used to preserve the product and give it a pleasant texture for contact with the skin.

Mangosteen helps to stimulate fat cells.

The thick peel (pericarp) of the mangosteen contains a molecule that acts on the fat cells by stimulating lipogenesis. This ingredient helps fat cells become rounder and plumper, which firms the breast tissue, increasing volume and firmness.

Mangosteen helps to stimulate fat cells.

The thick peel (pericarp) of the mangosteen contains a molecule that acts on the fat cells by stimulating lipogenesis. This ingredient helps fat cells become rounder and plumper, which firms the breast tissue, increasing volume and firmness.

Marine collagen creates a volume effect.

Marine collagen is one of braDful’s key ingredients.
It quickly absorbs 10 times its volume in water, for an immediate and lasting volumizing effect. Its antioxidant properties
prevent – and repair – damage caused by various factors, such as age, gravity, and sun. What a bonus!

Marine collagen creates a volume effect.

Marine collagen is one of braDful’s key ingredients.
It quickly absorbs 10 times its volume in water, for an immediate and lasting volumizing effect. Its antioxidant properties
prevent – and repair – damage caused by various factors, such as age, gravity, and sun. What a bonus!

Can a fruit really increase the size of my breasts?

The volume effect created by braDful may seems too good to be true. But our customers rave about it.

Biomimetic and non-invasive

The skin absorbs the biomimetic fat (similar to the fat of the skin) at its own pace, with active ingredient within the infusers. braDful works in harmony with your skin, never rushing nature. This natural process is essential to achieving optimal results.

Biomimetic and non-invasive

The skin absorbs the biomimetic fat (similar to the fat of the skin) at its own pace, with active ingredient within the infusers. braDful works in harmony with your skin, never rushing nature. This natural process is essential to achieving optimal results.

A picture is worth a thousand gossips!

Find out how braDful helped our users get fuller-looking breasts in just one month.

A picture is worth a thousand gossips!

Find out how braDful helped our users get fuller-looking breasts in just one month.

braDful Starting Kit

Your braDful starter kit comes with step-by-step instructions and 12 pairs of infusers to use 6 days a week. We suggest you use the infusers 2 consecutive days and then replace them with a new set. After the first 28 days you can simply wear the infusers a few times a month to maintain beautiful results.

The advanced skincare infusers are soft, easy to use and dry to the touch. Just place them into your favourite bra and get ready for some ooh la la.

Already a user of braDful? Choose the Bust and Cleavage cream to keep your results and continue to improve the appearance of your chest.

braDful Starting Kit

Your braDful starter kit comes with step-by-step instructions and 12 pairs of infusers to use 6 days a week. We suggest you use the infusers 2 consecutive days and then replace them with a new set. After the first 28 days you can simply wear the infusers a few times a month to maintain beautiful results.

The advanced skincare infusers are soft, easy to use and dry to the touch. Just place them into your favourite bra and get ready for some ooh la la.

Already a user of braDful? Choose the Bust and Cleavage Cream to keep your results and continue to improve the appearance of your bust.

Pin It on Pinterest